Tuesday, June 9, 2009

i do in love with you!


1. You are the first thing I think about when I wake up and the last thing I think when I fall asleep

2. Just thinking about you puts the biggest smile on my face and my heart beats faster and faster (like now)

3. Every love song I listen to , I think of you

4. I re-read all our convos over and over again

5. When we are together , I never want the moment end , I want it to last forever and ever

6. Whenever I am with you or look at you , nothing else in the world matters . I am blind to everything but you !

7. I am on cloud nine just the way you smell

8. Just by hearing you voice , I got butterflies and cant help but smile

9. I miss you even before you leave

10. I would do anything in the world for you since you are my world and my everything

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

Beramal ketika bercakap